Thursday, August 14, 2008

August 14, 2008

My sisters & I decided it would be best for Nancy to get feeling better before they come to stay.

Orlando went golfing, I bought him a new driver (golf club) for our anniversary in September so he had to go try it out. Orlando golfs with Ray his brother and Ray's brother-in-law Vernon. He is getting better and enjoys it very much.

Ina called and invited me to go to the temple tonight, it is her Stakes Temple Day and she has been asked to lead the music. I love going to the temple and I don't go as much as I should so I am glad she called and invited me to go.

Pugsley (our dog) is still doing really well for as old as he is (13 going to be 14 in November).

Summer has registered for school, I can't believe she'll be in the 8th grade and is a teenager.

Also I can't believe summer is almost over and it is time for school to start and for the fair.

2 comments:

Summer said...

I hope Nacy gets better. I can't belive i am a 8th grader too its crazy! I don't want summer to end:(

M said...

Sorry to hear your sisters aren't going to make it. I know you were looking forward to the visit. I wonder why you don't have a picture of John up? Love you!!